We have 94 guests online
Disaster Management Plan
Yakkalamulla Divisional Secretariat Disaster Management Plan
Basic Disaster Management Plan Opportunities
- Identify opportunities before
- Implementation of the disaster
- Disaster Relief After giving
- Identification places disaster occur.
- Disaster would be offered places maps.
- Preparation and planning for the establishment of committees to confront the emergency.
- Community awareness.
- To maintain contact lists and institutions may be applicable.
- Identification of projects that contribute to disaster mitigation.
- Coordination to implement the projects.
- Coordination with government agencies and non-governmental institutions.
- As an immediate response.
- Accidents blacklists.
- Providing information and coordination of relevant institutions.
- Being a sound to rescue people and property from disasters.
- Maintenance and welfare services to relief camps.
After being a disaster
- Damage assessment and rehabilitation.
- Coordination of relevant institutions for infrastructure in the affected areas.
- Providing subsidies.
- Outsourcing forward to provide relief and coordination.
- Provide relevant information and reporting institutions.
- Implement the advisory services needed.
Regional Disaster Management Plan
- Establishment of disaster management committees.
- Installing the Disaster Committee headed by the Divisional Secretary's.
- Rural Disaster Management Committee chaired by GN LORDS establishments.